Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Airport


  • Your passport, please.
  • Anata no pasupouto kudasai.

  • Here is my passport.
  • Kore ga watashi no pasupouto desu.

  • What is your purpose for this travel?
  • Ryokou no mokuteki wa?

  • For sightseeing.
  • Kankou desu.

  • For business.
  • Shouyou desu.

  • How long are you going to stay here?
  • Dono kurai taizai saremasu ka?

  • About two weeks.
  • Yaku ni-shuukan desu.

  • Open it and show me what is inside?
  • Akete misete kudasai.

  • What is inside?
  • Kono naka ni nani ga hitte imasu ka?

  • Only my personal belongings.
  • Mi no mawari no shina dake desu.

  • These are some commercial samples.
  • Kore wa shoushin mihon desu.

  • These are presents from my friend.
  • Kore wa tomodachi kara no omiyage desu.

  • I have nine bottles of whiskey.
  • Uisukii kyuu hon motte imasu.

  • I have three packs of cigarettes.
  • Tabako mittsu hako motte imasu.

  • I have no wine.
  • Osake wa motte imasen.

  • How many kilograms does this package weigh?
  • Kono nimotsu wa nan kiro gurai aru deshou ka?

  • Where is the money exchange?
  • Ryougaejo wa doko desu ka.

  • It's over there.
  • Achira desu.

  • Excuse me, I want to exchange some money.
  • Sumimasen ryougae shitai no desu ga.

  • Please change this into small coins.
  • Kuzushitte kudasai.

  • My baggage has been lost.
  • Watashi no nimotsu ga funshitsu shimashita.

  • Look for my baggage, please.
  • Watashi no nimotsu o sagashite kudasai.

  • Where is my baggage?
  • Watashi no nimotsu wa doko desu ka?

  • This is my baggage.
  • Watashi no nimotsu wa kore desu.

  • This is mine.
  • Kore wa watashi no desu.

  • And that one.
  • Sore mo.

  • That is not mine.
  • Are wa watashi no dewa arimasen.

  • This baggage has already been inspected.
  • Kono nimotsu wa kenzasumi desu.

  • Must I pay custom duties.
  • Zeikin o harawana kereba narimasen ka?

  • How much is the custom duty?
  • Zeikin wa ikura desu ka?

  • Would you meet me at the airport?
  • Kuukou ni mukae ni kite kuremasen ka?

  • Where's the exit?
  • Deguchi wa doko desu ka?

Comments

Popular Posts