Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Bank


  • What's the nearest bank here?
  • Koko kara ichiban chikai ginkou wa nan desu ka?

  • How can I go to the Bank of Tokyo?
  • Toukyou ginkou e wa dou iku no desu ka?

  • I want to open an account.
  • Kouza wo hirakitai no desu ga.

  • I want to open a savings account.
  • Futsuu-yokin kouza ni shitai no desu ga.

  • I want to open a current account.
  • Touza-yokin kouza ni shitai no des ga.

  • What kind of account, savings, time deposit?
  • Kouza wa futsuu ni shimasu ka, teiki ni shimasu ka?

  • I'll put it in time deposit.
  • Teikiyokin ni shimasu.

  • Please fill this up.
  • Kono shorui wo kaite kudasai.

  • I'm sorry, I can't write in Japanese.
  • Sumimasen ga, Nihongo ga kakemasen.

  • You may write in Roman characters.
  • Roma-ji de kekko desu yo.

  • I will deposit.
  • Yokin onegai shimasu.

  • How much will you deposit?
  • Yokin onegai shimasu.

  • How much will you deposit.
  • Oikura yokin nasai masu ka?

  • Ten thousand yen.
  • Man en desu.

  • I will withdraw.
  • Hikidashitai no desu ga.

  • I will withdraw 100,000 yen.
  • Juuman en hikidashi mashou.

  • Here's my passbook.
  • Kore wa watashi no tsuuchou desu.

  • I want to update my account.
  • Tsuuchou ni kichou shitain desu.

  • How much is the interest?
  • Rishi wa ikura desu ka?

  • Do you change traveller's check?
  • Ryokou-shayou kogitte o toriatsukai masu ka?

  • I want to apply for a credit card.
  • Kurejitto kaado moushikomi o shitain desu.

  • I want to close my account.
  • Kooza wo torikeshitai no desu ga.

  • I want to send money to Philippines.
  • Firipin ni soukin shitain desu.

  • What's the rate of dollar today?
  • Kyou no doru reeto wa ikura desu ka?

  • What's the exchange rate between dollars and yen today?
  • Kyou no doru to yen no koukan ritsu wa ikura desu ka?

  • What's the exhchage rate today?
  • Kyou no koukan  reeto wa ikura desu ka?

  • Please change this 100-dollar bill
  • Kono hyaku doru shihei o kaete kudasai.

  • Please change the dollars into pesos.
  • Doru o peso ni kaete kudasai..

  • Will you change this bill? (into small change0)
  • Kore o komakaku shiete kudasai.

  • I would like to buy some dollars.
  • Sukoshi doru wo kudasai.

  • What time do you close?
  • Nan ji ni shimaimasu ka?

  • Can I see the manager?
  • Shihainin ni omeni kakaremasu ka?

  • I will deposit this check.
  • Kono kogitte o azukemasu.

  • Checking account, please.
  • Kooza o shirabete kudasai.

  • I will encash this check.
  • Kono kogitte o genkin ni shimasu.

  • May I have some deposit slips, please?
  • Furikomi youshi o itadake masu ka?

  • May I have some withdrawal slips, please.
  • Hikidashi youshi o itadake masu ka?

Comments

Popular Posts