Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Taking a Bus


  • Is there a bus stop near here?
  • Kono chikaku ni basutei ga arimasu ka?

  • Where is the bus stop?
  • Basu no teiryuujo wa doko desu ka?

  • Where does this bus go?
  • Kono basu wa doko yuki desu ka?

  • Does this bus go to Ueno?
  • Kono basu wa Ueno e ikimasu ka?

  • How much is the bus fare?
  • Ryoukin wa ikura desu ka?

  • What time does this bus leave?
  • Kono basu wa nanji ni demasu ka?

  • Is this seat vacant?
  • Kono seki aite imasu ka?

  • How long does it take from here to Ginza?
  • Ginza made dono kurai kakarimasu ka?

  • Must I transfer to another bus?
  • Hoka no basu ni norikae nakereba narimasen ka?

  • Where must I transfer to ride?
  • Doko de norikaeru no desu ka?

  • How long does this bus stop here?
  • Koko niwa dono kurai teisha shimasu ka?

  • Please tell me when we reach there.
  • Tsuitara oshiete kudasai.

  • Excuse me, I will get off here.
  • Sumimasen, orimasu.

  • What time is the last bus for going back?
  • Kaeri no basu wa nanji desu ka?

Comments

rohanrj said…
Which is really information, clean up and also apparent. I do think by which Almost everything may be referred to inside of structured way in order that market can quickly find utmost facts and discover quite a few points. taxi aeropuerto de bruselas a la brussels expo
rohanrj said…
I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. Taxi Brussels luchthaven

Popular Posts