Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Renting a Room


  • I would like to inquire about your room.
  • Anata no heya o tazunetai'n desu ga.

  • I would like to reserve a room.
  • Watashi wa heya o yoyaku shitai to omoimasu.

  • How much is one month's rent?
  • Heyadai wa hito tsuki ikura desu ka?

  • I want a room with two beds.
  • Shindai no futatsu aru heya.

  • A room with a double bed.
  • Daburu-beddo no aru heya.

  • A room with a private bath.
  • Senyou no furo no aru heya.

  • I prefer a smaller room.
  • Motto chiisai heya no houga yoi.

  • Don't you have a better room?
  • Motto yoi heya wa arimasen ka?

  • This room is too small.
  • Kono heya wa chiisasugimasu.

  • This room is too big.
  • Kono heya wa ookisugimasu.

  • How much a week?
  • Isshuukan ikura desu ka?

  • Are there any other boarders?
  • Hoka ni geshukunin ga imasu ka?

  • Is electricity included?
  • Denki wa tootte imasu ka?

  • Is water included?
  • Mizu wa tootte imasu ka?

  • Is there any curfew?
  • Mongen wa arimasu ka?

  • Including meals?
  • Shokuji tsuki desu ka?

  • No meals.
  • Shokuji wa irimasen.

  • I will just have my breakfast and dinner here.
  • Watashi wa asagohan to bangohan dake kekko desu.

  • Can we accept visitors?
  • Raikyaku ni oojirukoto ga dekimasu ka?

  • I will take this room.
  • Kono heya ni shimasu.

  • I will pay weekly.
  • Watashi wa isshuukan barai ni shimasu.

  • I like to have fruits every morning.
  • Maiasa kudamono ga hoshii desu.

  • I like to have fresh milk every night.
  • Maiban atarashii gyuunyuu ga hoshii.

  • Will you bring my breakfast at exactly 6'oclock.
  • Watashi no asagohan wa roku-ji choodo ni motte kite kudasai.

  • I am expecting a visitor.
  • Watashi no tokoro e kyaku ga kuru hazu desu.

  • I will leave next week.
  • Watashi wa raishuu shuppatsu shimasu.

  • I will leave next month.
  • Watashi ga raigetsu shuppatsu shimasu.

  • I'm leaving today.
  • Watashi wa kyou shuppatsu shimasu.

  • Can I have my bill?
  • Watashi no biru o kudasai.

  • Please call for me a taxi.
  • Takushii o yonde kudasai.

  • Thank you, goodbye.
  • Arigatou, sayounara.

Comments

Unknown said…
Awe-inspiring bequest! Your blog is attention-grabbing. I feel affection for it.
Buscar piso alquiler Salamanca
James E Lutz said…
I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.office cubicles in Jacksonville

Popular Posts