Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Restaurant


  • I'm thirsty.
  • Nodo ga kawaita.

  • Shall we have something to drink?
  • Nani ka nomimashou ka?

  • Yes. How about this coffee shop?
  • Ee. Kono kissaten wa dou deshou?

  • I'm hungry.
  • Onaka ga suita.

  • Where is the restaurant?
  • Resutoran wa doko ni arimasu ka?

  • It's over there.
  • Achira desu.

  • Do you serve lunch here?
  • Koko de chuushoku ga taberaremasu ka?

  • One table for two persons, please.
  • Seki o futaribun onegai shimasu.

  • Waiter!
  • Ueitaa!

  • Waitress!
  • Ueitoresu!

  • Please give me cold water, please.
  • Tsumetai mizu o kudasai.

  • Yes, I will bring right away.
  • Hai, tadaima motte mairimasu.

  • What do you order?
  • Nani ni nasaimasu ka?

  • May I take your order, please?
  • Gochuumon o uketamawarimasu.

  • May I have the menu, please?
  • Menyuu o misete kudasai.

  • Yes, certainly.
  • Hai, kashikomarimashita.

  • What do you want to eat?
  • Nani o tabetai desu ka?

  • What do you want to dring?
  • Nani wo onomi ni narimasu ka?

  • I will take corn soup and steak.
  • Koon suupu to suteeki o kudasai.

  • I am still waiting for my water.
  • Watashi wa mada mizu o matte imasu.

  • I am sorry, please.
  • Sumimasen deshita, doozo.

  • What kind of roast do you like?
  • Yaki guai wa dono you ni itashimashou ka?

  • Rare?
  • Rua desu ka? / Nama yaki desu ka?

  • Medium?
  • Chuu gurai desu ka?

  • Or well done?
  • Soretomo yoku yaita no desu ka?

  • Waiter, please take this away.
  • Uietaa, kore o motte itte kudasai.

  • Bring me some bread.
  • Pan o kudasai.

  • Bring me some rice.
  • Gohan o kudasai.

  • Bring me some buter.
  • Baataa o kudasai.

  • Please give me this and that.
  • Sore to kore o kudasai.

  • What kind of soup do you like?
  • Suupu wa nani ni itashimashou ka?

  • What fruits do you have?
  • Kudamono wa nani ga arimasu ka?

  • We have papaya, mango and watermelon.
  • Papaya to mango to suika ga arimasu.

  • Then, I will have mango and coffee, please.
  • Jaa mango to koohii o kudasai.

  • This is not my order.
  • Kore wa chuumon no shina to chigaimasu.

  • Please give me something to drink.
  • Nani ka nomimono o kudasai.

  • I am sorry we don't have papaya.
  • Sumimasen ga papaya wa gozaimasen.

  • I am sorry we don't have mango.
  • Sumimasen ga mango wa gozaimasen.

  • I am sorry, we don't have spaghetti.
  • Sumimasen ga supagetti wa gozaimasen.

  • I'm sorry, I've kept you waiting.
  • Omatase shite sumimasen.

  • Let's eat.
  • Tabemashou.

  • Let's drink.
  • Nomimashou.

  • Shall I bring more?
  • Motto omochi tashimashou ka?

  • Do you want some more cofee?
  • Motto koohii o omochi shimashou ka?

  • Yes, I want some more coffee.
  • Ee, koohii o motto kudasai.

  • No, I have had enough.
  • Iie, mou irimasen.

  • Put some sugar in my coffee.
  • Satoo o watashi no koohii ni irete kudasai.

  • How do you like your tea?
  • Koocha wa donna no ga suki desu ka?

  • I like my tea sweet.
  • Koucha wa amai no ga suki desu.

  • Please give me a spoon.
  • Douzo watashi ni suupun o kudasai.

  • May I have some napkin, please?
  • Napukin ga hoshii no desu ga?

  • Please pass me the jar of jam.
  • Jamu no bin o totte kudasai.

  • Pass me the salt, please.
  • Douzo shio o mawashite kudasai.

  • This dish is very delicious.
  • Kono ryouri wa totem oishii desu ne.

  • What do you like for dessert?
  • Dezaato wa nani ni nasaimasu ka?

  • How about your dessert?
  • Dezaato wa ikaga desu ka?

  • Finished.
  • Sumimashita.

  • Not yet.
  • Mada desu.

  • Waiter! Three more rice, please.
  • Ueitaa! Mou mittsu gohan, kudasai.

  • Please bring me one order of tempura.
  • Tempura o ichi nin mae motte kite kudasai.

  • Do you have fried shrimps?
  • Ebi no furai ga arimasu ka?

  • Please one more rice and tempura for take out.
  • Mou ichinin mae no gohan to tenpura wo mochikaeri de kudasai.

  • A bit more of this, please.
  • Kore o mou sukoshi kudasai.

  • Give me a few slices of bread, please.
  • Pan o sukoshi kudasai.

  • Give me chicken barbecue, please.
  • Chikin-baabekyuu o kudasai.

  • Give me a bowl of vegetable salad, please.
  • Yasai sarada o kudasai.

  • Please put a lot of vegetables to the steak.
  • Suteeki ni wa yasai takusan tsukete kudasai.

  • Please bring me fried fish and vegetables.
  • Sakana no furai to yasai o motte kite kudasai.

  • Please give me boiled egg and a few slices of toasted bread.
  • Yude-tamago to toosuto pan o kudasai.

  • Please give me black tea with cream.
  • Kurimu iri no koocha o kudasai.

  • Could you please cook this a bit more?
  • Kore o mou sukoshi yaite kudasai.

  • The bill, please.
  • Okanjo onegai shimasu.

  • I think the total of this bill is wrong.
  • Goukei ga chigatte iru to omoimasu.

  • This bill is not correct.
  • Kono kanjou wa machigatte imasu.

  • Can I pay with this card?
  • Kono kaado de shiharai ga dekimasu ka?

  • Please add it to my bill.
  • Watashi no kanjou ni tsukete oite kudasai.

  • Please give me my change.
  • Tsuri o kudasai.

Comments

Popular Posts