Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Departure


  • Today I will leave.
  • Kyou shuppatsu desu.

  • I am leaving at noon.
  • Watashi wa shougo ni shuppatsu shimasu.

  • What time is your flight?
  • Anata ga noru hikouki no jikan wa nan ji desu ka?

  • 7:00 o'clok p.m.
  • Gogo shichi-ji desu.

  • What time shall I go to airport?
  • Kuuko niwa nan ji ni ikeba ii desu ka?

  • No need to bring me to airport.
  • Watashi o kuukoo ni tsurete iku hitsuyou wa arimasen.

  • I will just take a taxi.
  • Takushii ni noru dake deshou.

  • Don't bother, please.
  • Kamawanai de kudasai.

  • I bought some souvenirs.
  • Omiyage o kaimashita.

  • Well, I'll be leaving now.
  • Dewa, osaki ni shitsurei shimasu.

  • I am deeply grateful for your kindness to me.
  • Goshinsetsu o kokoro kara kansha shimasu.

  • I will never forget your kindness.
  • Anata no goshinsetsu wa isshou wasuremasen.

  • You have been so kind to me. I'm really grateful.
  • Shinsetsu ni shite itadaki, hontou ni arigatai to omotte imasu.

  • This is an expression of my gratitude.
  • Honno kimochi desu ga.

  • Write me a letter, please.
  • Watashi ni tegami o kudasai.

  • I won't forget.
  • Wasurenai.

  • I will send you some photos.
  • Shashin o ookuri shimasu.

  • I'll come here again for sure.
  • Kanarazu mata koko ni kimasu.

  • No need to see me off.
  • Omiokuri wa kekkoo desu.

  • Please check your things.
  • Mochimono wo kakunin shite kudasai.

  • Please come again sometime.
  • Douzo mata oide kudasai.

  • You are always welcome here.
  • Itsu demo koko ni irasshite kudasai.

  • Taxi is waiting.
  • Takushii ga matte imasu.

  • Hope to see you again.
  • Mata aimashou.

  • We will miss you very much.
  • Anata ga inaku naruto taihen sabishiku narudeshou.

  • Sorry to have bothered you. (when leaving someone's house)
  • Ojama itashimashita.

  • Please take good care of yourself.
  • Douzo karada o daiji ni shite kudasai.

  • Thank you very much for seeing me off.
  • Omiokuri arigatou.

  • Take care.
  • Ogenki de. / Dewa odaijini.

  • Happy trip!
  • Yoi otabi wo!

Comments

Unknown said…
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. See the link below for more info.


#forget
www.ufgop.org

Popular Posts