Useful Japanese Phrases/Sentences: Shopping


  • Let's go shopping.
  • Kaimono ni ikimashou.

  • Where is the department store?
  • Depaato wa doko desu ka?

  • It is far from here.
  • Koko kara touku desu.

  • What time is the store open?
  • Sono omise ga akunowa nan ji desu ka?

  • What time is the store closed?
  • Heiten wa nan ji desu ka?

  • Where is the cosmetics section?
  • Keshouhin no uriba wa doko desu ka?

  • It's on the second floor.
  • Sore wa nikai ni arimasu.

  • Where is the men's section?
  • Otokomono wa doko ni arimasu ka?

  • It is on the third floor.
  • Sore wa sangai ni arimasu.

  • Could you tell me the ladies' hats corner?
  • Fujinbou-uriba o oshiete kudasai.

  • It's on the ground floor.
  • Sore wa ikkai ni arimasu.

  • How much is this?
  • Kore wa ikura desu ka?

  • Its 6,000 yen.
  • Rokusen en desu.

  • That's a hundred yen.
  • Sore wa hyaku en desu.

  • And this one?
  • Jaa kore wa?

  • That's also a hundred yen.
  • Sore mo hyaku en desu.

  • How much is that?
  • Sore wa ikura desu ka?

  • How much is that over there?
  • Are wa ikura desu ka?

  • Which one?
  • Dore desu ka?

  • That skirt.
  • Ano sukaato desu.

  • That blue skirt?
  • Ano aoi sukaato desu ka?

  • Yes
  • Sou desu.

  • That's 5,000 yen.
  • Are wa gosen en desu.

  • Can I try this on?
  • Shichaku shite mimasu ka?

  • Yes, please.
  • Hai, douzo.

  • Will you show me the socks?
  • Kutsushita o misete kudasai.

  • What size is this?
  • Kono sumpoo wa ikura desu ka?

  • Are these socks nylon?
  • Kono kutsushita wa nairon desu ka?

  • No, they are cotton.
  • Chigaimasu. Momen desu.

  • How much are they?
  • Ikura desu ka?

  • Three hundred yen.
  • San hyaku en desu.

  • Do you have overcoats?
  • Ooba kooto ga arimasu ka?

  • Will you show me some samples?
  • Sukoshi mihon o misete kudasai.

  • It doesn't fit me this style.
  • Kono kata wa watashi ni aimasen.

  • I'll take them.
  • Kore o kudasai.

  • How much is that white bag?
  • Ano shiroi kaban wa ikura desu ka?

  • It's 1000 yen.
  • Ichi sen en desu.

  • Will you show me that leather handbag?
  • Ano kawa no handobaggu o misete kudasai.

  • It's expensive, isn't it?
  • Takai desu ne.

  • Can't you reduce a little?
  • Sukoshi makarimasen ka?

  • Please reduce a little.
  • Sukoshi makete kudasai.

  • Discount, please.
  • Makete kuremasen ka?

  • Can you give me some discount?
  • Makete kudasai.

  • This is a fixed price.
  • Kore wa teika desu.

  • But it is a little expensive.
  • Demo, chotto takai desu.

  • Then how much is that red one?
  • Denwa, ano akai no wa ikura desu ka?

  • That one is 80 yen.
  • Are wa hachi juu en desu.

  • Any piece costs 600 yen.
  • Dore mo roku hyaku en desu.

  • Half a dozen of that, please.
  • Sore o han-daasu kudasai.

  • Then, I will get this one.
  • Jaa kore o itadakimasu kudasai.

  • Do you have other colors?
  • Hoka no iro wa arimasen ka?

  • Please show me.
  • Misete kudasai.

  • Please show me this one.
  • Kore o misete kudasai.

  • Please show me other things.
  • Hoka no mono o misete kudasai.

  • A little small.
  • Sukoshi chiisai desu.

  • A little large.
  • Sukoshi ookii desu.

  • I would like a bigger one.
  • Motto ookii no ga hoshii.

  • Any better ones?
  • Motto yoi no ga arimasen ka?

  • I like a different one.
  • Hokano ga hoshii.

  • Like this.
  • Kono youna no o.

  • Too expensive.
  • Totemo takai desu.

  • Any cheaper ones?
  • Mou sukoshi yasui no wa arimasen ka?

  • That is cheaper.
  • Sono hou ga motto yasui desu yo.

  • May I see the doll in that case?
  • Ano hako ni haitte iru ningyou o misete kudasai.

  • Give me a red one.
  • Akai no o kudasai.

  • Give me this one.
  • Kore o kudasai.

  • Give me that one.
  • Are o kudasai.

  • Do you have postcards?
  • Ehagaki ga arimasu ka?

  • How many do you want?
  • Nan mai oiriyou desu ka?

  • Twelve, please.
  • Juu-ni mai desu.

  • Please give me three.
  • Mittsu kudasai.

  • One piece is 80 yen.
  • Ichi mai hachi-juu en desu.

  • I'll try this on.
  • Kore o kite mimashou.

  • Is this cotton?
  • Kore wa momen desu ka?

  • No, it is pure silk.
  • Iie, sore wa honken desu.

  • These plates are 500 hundred yen each.
  • Kono osara wa ichimai go hyaku en desu.

  • This is broken.
  • Kore wa kowarete imasu.

  • Please change it.
  • Torikaete kudasai.

  • Will you show me a pearl necklace?
  • Shinju no kubikazari o misete kudasai.

  • Is this ring pure gold?
  • Kono yubiwa wa junkin desu ka?

  • Yes, it is.
  • Hai, desu.

  • One imported perfume, please.
  • Hakurai no kousui o kudasai.

  • Is this an European perfume?
  • Kore wa Youroppa no kousui desu ka?

  • Do you have an imported lipstick?
  • Hakurai no kuchibeni arimasu ka?

  • Yes, here are the color samples.
  • Hai, koko ni iro mihon ga arimasu.

  • Please wrap it.
  • Tsutsunde kudasai.

  • There is nothing I like.
  • Ki ni itta no ga arimasen.

  • Where shall I pay?
  • Doko de harau no desu ka?

  • The change is wrong.
  • Tsurisen ga machigatte imasu.

  • I want to return it.
  • Kore o henpin shitai no desu ga.

  • It's sold out.
  • Urikire mashita.

  • Can I pay in card?
  • Kaado de haremasu ka?

Comments

jaffa said…
I am very much overwhelmed by your ideas for this story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for us. I am found for good concepts on recession and I think this is the best blog for me to expand. If you best shopping website, visit this, its more helpful to you.
social shopping

Popular Posts